This premium quality, water-based flat finish universal primer solves difficult application problems without toxic and harsh-smelling chemicals. Ideal for transitioning from existing oil-based painted surfaces to water-based coatings and useful as a stain blocker for knot holes, water-soluble stains and oils, tannins and terpenes in wood which can bleed through to the surface with traditional water-based primers.
AFM Safecoat Transitional Primer is naturally low in odor, and unlike other paints contains no masking agents or fragrances to hide the smells of toxic chemicals.
– Unique molecular structure promotes strong penetration and mechanical adhesion
– Environmentally friendly, very low VOC content, the lowest toxicity for a product of its type
– Tight polymer network makes an excellent sealer
– Durable and high performance undercoating
– Low in odor, contains zero formaldehyde or aromatic hydrocarbons
– Fights indoor pollution
Available in stock at Eco Simplista http://www.ecosimplista.com/afm-safecoat-transitional-primer.html
EcoSimplista – Your Eco-Friendly Home Improvement Company
619 East Sunrise Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304
954 565 5900
On Facebook: @EcoSimplista
Read the complete article: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SouthFloridaBusinessWorld/~3/iLzdQuzahlo/